GodMS

WelCome To GodMS (Maple Story Private Server)

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  GodMS Game RegisterGodMS Game Register  Log inLog in  

Share | 

night lord 4th job skill Shadow Claw still not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flamouck
Menber

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: night lord 4th job skill Shadow Claw still not working   Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:15 pm

i have been informed that we can get our 4th job skill by asking the npc from kerning and i was very excited at that point of time as learning shadow claw will mean that all sins will not be hunting for stars like mad anymore. however when i approached the guy and tried to use the skill, apparently, my stars are still being used when i casted triple throw and there isn't any sign that shadow claw was used. even the description of the skill is still wrong. it stated Allows the Night Lord to throw stars with using stars. wt shit. with using stars....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mizuto
Menber

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: night lord 4th job skill Shadow Claw still not working   Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:47 pm

u said with =.= with is using without is not using.... which one are u talking about. if ur talking about with, the description is correct =.='''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamouck
Menber

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: night lord 4th job skill Shadow Claw still not working   Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:17 am

the thing is that the description wrote "with using stars" when this skill is suppose to let use your skills without using any stars! sounds abit confusing yea..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: night lord 4th job skill Shadow Claw still not working   

Back to top Go down

night lord 4th job skill Shadow Claw still not working
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1